Sunday, June 3, 2012

Finally

We finally got Mila's newborn pictures! Our photographer told us she would have them to us in 2-3 weeks, but it took her over 3 months. We will not be using her services ever again, but she did get some cute shots. Milana cried the entire time we were there, and pooped all over her back drops that were on the floor (maybe that is why she took so long to get our pictures back to us ha ha), so considering how hard she was to photograph, I would say she did a pretty good job! 




 This is my absolute favorite ! My aunt Debbie made the beanie, and Dave's aunt Cercee made the bracelet. Perfect accessories. I'm going to have to get a big picture made of this one.








1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! She is growing so fast! The pictures are amazing. I love reading about your adventures in motherhood and life. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete