Friday, December 16, 2011

8 months!

These should have been posted 2 weeks ago, when I was at 32 weeks. Oh well,  better late then never.  Kat came and took my vitals yesterday. Everything is pretty much the same as it was last week. I'm just approaching the boarder of the danger zone. It was actually good news to  know that nothing got worse over the week, so hopefully we can keep everything at bay for the next few weeks and everything will be fine.  






    My big ol' belly!




Just another thing to add to my list of beauty marks I've gotten since being pregnant. I am sooooo hot all the time and my body is starting to react to the heat. This is my lovely heat rash (its actually one of the better days in this picture, its not so inflamed). I have it in both inner arms and between my boobs. Between the boobs makes sense, cause there is NO breathing room between those things, but I'm not sure about the arms. I think it gets too hot when I sleep, because I usually sleep with my arms bent. The worst part is that I'm too dang hot to wear a long sleeve shirt to cover it up, so I just walk around looking like a diseased woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment