Sunday, January 8, 2012

I didn't know this was possible


Seriously, this IS my foot. I did not get this picture from the internet or anything. Its 100% me! I gained 8 lbs this week! i'm sure its all water weight! I started getting really swollen yesterday, and today was like, hello feet! I tell Dave I have Renee Zellweger eyes, cause they are seriously starting to disappear, and tranny hands, cause they are so swollen and masculine, it really looks funny when my nails are painted bright pink.

  




I am now at 37 weeks. Poppy is done developing, just getting fatter every day! Her little bum sits right below my ribs and she sticks it out all the time, It used to be really bony and pokey, and now when she sticks it out,  I can feel it is really getting round and fat. SO cute!  She has been face down for about 6 weeks and she ALWAYS stays on the right side of my belly. She gets really active from about 
10ish pm-3ish am. So I am usually awake during that window of time while she gets the ants out of her pants. She has definitely started to drop. He weight is so heavy and putting a lot of pressure on my pelvis.  I talk to her all the time and tell her that we are so excited to have her be in our family and that she   will be so loved and that she can come out whenever she is ready! No need to wait till her due date if she is ready to go! Ha Ha Ha. I'm not sure if I can make it!



                                                   my view, haven't seen my toes in a while

1 comment:

  1. Still beautiful Jessica! I'm getting so excited for you! You'll be amazed that all the swelling will be gone seriously within a couple of days after you have the baby. I only had swelling with my girls. Are you ready to give castor oil a go yet? haha! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete