Thursday, January 26, 2012

oh maaannnn!

I am so mad! It is one day before our Poppy is due, thats right I have carried her for 40 weeks,  and as far as my body goes it has taken a beating! But I was proud to say that I did not have a single stretch mark ANYWHERE!..untill this morning. I woke up this morning and my stomach had erupted with stretch marks. I don't know how they came on so fast but it was literally over night that I had about a dozen marks on my lower stomach. I know there was nothing yesterday because I rub cocoa butter on my stomach every morning and every night, and last night when I went to bed and rubbed on my lotion there was not a thing! I have cried all day! I am so bummed. I have gained a ton of weight, but I always would tell myself thats temporary and I can loose the weight, but stretch marks are soooo permanent!  I can't believe it! I know, I know it will all be worth it when I have her in my arms, but until then I'm gonna keep having my pity party!

Totally changing the subject, but Dave takes the MCAT tomorrow so he got a blessing tonight form his friend at school.  It was such an awesome blessing!  It said that he has studied enough, and put in a sufficient effort that the Lord can amplify his mind during the test. It said he will not have any anxieties while he takes the test, and his mind will be clear and it will be easy for him to focus. Also, that his passion and dreams of becoming a doctor will soon be realized! and he will be able to provide for his family!!! The Lord will take his burden from him and make his shoulders light.  Lastly it encouraged him to be a good father and to follow the saviors example as he raises his family. Blessing are so awesome!

1 comment:

  1. That is SOOO sad Jess!! I can't believe it!!
    Your stretch marks will fade over time though. I know thats not what you want to hear...ha

    awesome for dave! im praying for him now!

    ReplyDelete