Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mila

For now, just a few quick pictures. All the gory details will have to come a little later, when I can think straight! Born 2-2-12 at 12:30 pm. 10 lbs 8 oz 22 1/2 inches and a full head of hair! We are so in love with her! 

                                          a few minutes old



                                                  So sleepy her first day of life


Weighing in at 10 lbs 8 oz and 22 1/4 inches! I can't BELIEVE she came out of me!



 I think Dave has a new favorite girl! Oh well, I had a good run while it lasted but there is no way I can compete with our little Mila.

2 comments:

  1. Jess! She is SO beautiful!! I'm seriously so full of joy when I see her! She is lucky to have such wonderful parents! Can't wait for the gory details. I'm excited to talk to you when you have a minute! No hurry of course but call me! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beauty! I can't wait to hear all the gory details:)

    ReplyDelete