Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Family Weekend

Look at this adorable bassinet that my awesome Ya Ya and mother in law made for us. It is a family antique. Ya Ya slept in it when she was a baby. Ya Ya bought all the fabric and had the grand vision for it. Holly was the mad seamstress up all night at the sewing machine. I think it turned out absolutely adorable!!! It is so cute and girly, I just love it and am grateful for these 2 women to put their time and talent into making this little bed. 

       



On a funnier note, this is the biggest burrito any of us have ever seen and to see cute little Ya Ya attempt to eat it was just too funny! Gotta love the portion sizes at Cheesecake Factory!





Dave's dad had a feeling that our little Poppy would be coming today! Unfortunately, now it is 10:30 pm, so I guess today is not the day! Too bad! I was really hoping he was having "grandpa intuition"

No comments:

Post a Comment