Monday, April 16, 2012

little sweetie



Tyler and Amanda stopped by for a quick visit on their way home from Disney Land. Tyler whipped out his awesome camera and got some great shots of Milana. As her was taking them, I asked if he would take some of her in her blessing dress. Good thing I did because we didn't take a single picture that day! not one! We prayed so hard that that she would be well behaved during her blessing and she was. She did great! As soon as the blessing was over, she was crying. She cried all day! We should have been praying she would feel ok for the day, not just the blessing. Oh well.  I spent most of the day in our bedroom with her. She really has a hard time with new voices and loud noises. The blessing was awesome! She is such a little sweetie. I wrote the blessing down. I don't remember much right now, just a few lines stand out in my head, That she will bring others to Christ with her smile, is one in particular. 

Some of the photos Tyler took. Thanks Tyler! 





                                             Her tongue is always out!





                                          The lip! She is going to get anything she wants
                                          from us with that face

















                                                            I love love love this picture!

1 comment: