Monday, April 23, 2012

Sesame Street to the Rescue!

Milana loves Sesame Street! I noticed lately that she stares at the tv whenever it is on, so I just thought I would give it a try. To my surprise, she zoned right in. It is so cute. She sits in her little chair and coo's and kicks her legs and flaps her arms around and talks back to the tv. Cookie Monster is her favorite! Ha Ha. She really lights up when He is on. She hates when there aren't any muppets on the screen. She starts to fuss when its real people only on screen, so I stay close by and fast forward to all the muppet parts. Its so nice to have something to entertain her, even if its only for about 20 minutes. It gives my arms, my ears and her  lungs a nice rest! I never thought I would be putting her in front of the tv at such a young age, but  the little breaks make me a better mom, so thank goodness for Sesame Street! BTW, its just as cute as I remember!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously don't feel guilty for the little break! Try Baby Einstein! She might like that too! All of our kids have loved them!

    ReplyDelete