Friday, May 4, 2012

Mila's first giggle



Dave started blowing Mila in the face with a ball pump. She loved it. We have done it several times since and we get no response. I'm so glad we caught this on video. The only other time she ever giggles is watching Sesame Street, and occasionally when she is tickled. I love little baby laughs! 

 



Milana hit her 3 month mark 2 days ago. The crying and colic is definitely getting better. She is still fussy at night, but its so much better then it used to be, I can't complain. We weighed her on our scale the other day and she 16 lbs! She is so chubby and adorable. She is wearing 6 month clothing and sometimes even  9 months depending on the brand. She is always in the 97th percentile at every doctor visit, and I don't see her dropping in rank any time soon. She is so aware and loves to stand up on our laps. She drools like crazy! I wonder if teeth will be coming in soon? She has really started to love Dave (finally!!!! YAHOO!) and now she demands that he put her to sleep at night. She will fuss and fuss and fuss when I hold her and bounce her, (she loves to be bounced on a work out ball, we even took it with us to Az for my sisters wedding because it is the only way she will go to sleep now. Celtic music is out) but as soon as she is in Dave's arms she is out in about 5 minutes. Its really cute to see that she loves him and that sometimes she has a preference as to who holds her. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVE THIS! I also loved when we watched this video on Dave's phone she started laughing! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love her little giggle. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete