Friday, May 25, 2012

A little behind the times

I'm a little behind the times, but I finally had my first Ebay purchase! Ha Ha Ha I have been looking for a cute, practical, quality diaper bag for a while now and I finally bought one on Ebay. Diaper bags are freakin expensive! Especially the cute ones. I've been looking at stores and checking sales and started looking on line for something and randomly ended up on Ebay. I found a ton of really good bags. I had about 10 that I wanted to bid on, but narrowed it down to 2 Petunia Pickle Bottom bags. I showed them to Dave and told him I wanted either one, including shipping for under $50. He did his research on the bags and what they were going for on Ebay and said, " I PROMISE you will NOT get them for that amount." I  still wanted to try because I believe in a good deal! Long story short I got one of the bags for $40 with free shipping!!! Yahoo. Its just what I wanted and so cute! Now I love Ebay!


No comments:

Post a Comment