Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Milana's first massage


Mila got her first massage today. She LOVED it. She laid just like this for about 15 minutes without a peep. She looked like a statue, just breathing really heavy, totally relaxed. 



I've started working on some of her meridians to help calm her down and help her sleep better. She is still running on 2 or 3 20 min naps a day. Its exhausting for me and I know it has to be frustrating for her because she is always tired, she just can't sleep. I'm also trying to help her lymph flow better.

Dave is studying like crazy to get ready for his last block of the year. His last test in on Thursday, then graduation on Sunday. They we wait and pray that he gets in this year. If not he will be applying all over again. We will most likely just stay here in Vegas till he gets accepted, but I really think he will get in this year.

I should have posted these a few weeks ago when they happened, but I'm lucky I even get to post anything these days.

                                      I've mentioned this before, but she loves Sesame Street!

    She rolled over a few weeks ago for the first time! We just happened to catch it on camera.

Just this week she has started taking a binki! Hallelujah!!! It really seems to help calm her. She has also started reaching/grabbing/holding things. We love our little poppy!



3 comments:

  1. I'm loving your posts about sweet poppy!!

    your videos say they are private though...id love to see them if i can!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her thigh rolls and back rolls. They are so cute. She is adorable. I love fat babies--means they are healthy!

    ReplyDelete