Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Milana is growing so fast and learning so quickly.  About a month ago I was ready to give up on teaching her sign language and now she has several words down pat. Her very first word she ever signed was bird. It was while I was reading her favorite book to her. On a page are a few birds that I always point out and do the sign to and when we got to that page she just started doing it! So cute. Then, the very next morning, she woke up and did the sign for milk (has always has a big swig first thing in the morning). She also knows "more". She recognizes so many signs but is selective on what she will actually do. She does the actions to "Popcorn popping" and "Wency Weency Spider" She loves to say prayers and throughout the day she will fold her arms, and then throw them open to say amen.

She loves being outside and everyday stands at the back door and begs to go out. She even brings her shoes to me, letting me know she want so play outside. 

I think Milana has the "class clown" personality. She is always trying to do something to make us laugh, and loves having all of us watching her while she entertains us. She love to tickle! She will put her hands on me and twirl them against me while saying tickle tickle tickle, sounds more like tika tika tika. 

She loves music! As soon as she hears it she is dancing. She begs Dave to play the guitar the second he gets home and she will dance all over the front room while he plays. Its so cute to see her moves. 

She loves to clean! Yipee! Give her a rag and she has entertainment for a good half hour. We call it washy washy, and she goes to town. She cleans the floor, couches, whatever I am wearing, walls and cupboards. Whatever she can reach. Its so funny. She also loves to sweep. We have a small little sweeper and dustpan that she uses while I use the big broom and she just drags it across the floor (usually in the pile of dirt I've just swept up) she is my little helper. She also loves to throw things into the trash. Usually its when we are too lazy to get up, we will give her something and she dumps it for us. I've only found the play station remote in there once so far!


                                             Cute little fairy outfit from Grandma Murphy!

1 comment:

  1. She is too cute. You guys are adorable! Glad things are going so great for you!!

    ReplyDelete