Sunday, April 7, 2013

Its time!

Day 1: I'm starting Turbo Fire today. Its time. I'm done being fat! Turbo Fire is part of the beach body family. A friend of mine in Vegas is hooked on it and got me interested. She is actually a coach and I'm doing her 90 day challenge group. About 15 of us working out to different programs (P90X, insanity, turbo fire etc.), checking in every day, sharing our successes and failures as well as encouraging each other along. I got Dave on board with me too! He is doing 10 Minute Trainer. Tony Hortons latest and greatest. Only10 minutes a day because you work out several muscle groups at the same time. We are also incorporating Shakeology, beachbody's heathy meal replacement shake. "The healthiest meal of the day" You should see the ingredients! We are excited to see our body's transform! I have to get rid of this belly! I'm sick of looking like I'm still prego, and will summer just around the corner its time to get going! I plan on tracking our success her on the blog, so wish us luck! I signed up to be a beachbody coach, mostly because it saves us some money while we are in the program, but who knows maybe this will me something I love and want to do to earn some extra money. But mostly, for now, I just need to be me again.



No comments:

Post a Comment