Friday, September 30, 2011

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

One year has flown by so quickly I can hardly believe it! I couldn't be happier in my decision to marry Dave. Often times it seems like he was make just for me. He really is the best husband any one could ask for, I'm just glad that I got him.

We decided to celebrate our anniversary a week early to avoid the Labor day prices (while we chose to get married on Labor Day weekend to always have a 3 day weekend and we knew that things would always be more expensive, I just think we forgot that for several anniversaries He would be in school and money would be tight ha ha.) So one week early is fine with us, plus that incorporates Dave's birthday as well.

We went to Lake Las Vegas. This supper cute Italian Villa on the lake. Our hotel was so freakin nice! We went all out and had a blast!

                                                 The view of the courtyard from our room



                                    Supposed to be a view of the lake, but I can't help making faces


                                                        The cute little "village" walk way

menu

BEST RIBS EVER!!!!  We even met the chef to tell him how delicious they are. 
He already knows cause he has won awards for them. 


We had a great time at the resort. They even had a man made beach. We can't wait till we can have a boat someday to really enjoy the lake! 


For our actual anniversary my sisters came to visit us. Dave made THE BEST authentic Italian pizza you've ever had!!! We chilled with them and watched movies. Dave gets distracted sometimes...



He was standing there for a while before I started recording. He is just like a child when Disney is on!


Its great to be married to man who is chill enough that he will hang out with my family on our anniversary. Love you boo!

My Facebook post to Dave on our anniversary. I'd say that about sums it up!
Happy Anniversary! Can't believe its been a year already! I thought I knew what I was getting when I got married. I knew I would get someone to cook for and someone else's laundry to do and of course a best friend to hang out with all the time but I NEVER expected was...my own personal garbage man, an accountant, a computer soft ware consultant, a home made delicious Italian pizza maker, a stand up comedian, a super sized testimony to keep me in line, vacation planner, CNA when I can't walk for a week, best potatoes ever, personal DJ for my night life, personal drummer, pianist and guitarist, a deep thinker for my deep thoughts, a shoulder to cry on when I don't think I can puke one more time, entire house packer, in a few years I'll add my own personal doctor to the list, and of course someone who totally gets me and all my weirhd ways. Love you boo

1 comment:

  1. Aww you guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary! And it is so fun to be blog buddies :)

    ReplyDelete