Saturday, November 5, 2011

7 months

Yesterday was Poppy's 7 month mark, so the countdown officially begins! According to my electronic counter, only 83 days till birth! Crazy how fast its gone when I look back and how far away it still seems when I look ahead. This baby feels like it is training for a MMA fight or something. I can see my whole stomach shake at some kicks and punches. Of course I notice it the most at night, while I am TRYING to sleep. Ha ha. Yesterday our midwife came over for a check up and we were able to feel the baby's little head and feet! So adorable and tiny! I don't know how I can feel like a professional line backer when the baby is so small. One of life's little mysteries I guess. I am gaining more and more weight. Its weird, and it doesn't seem to matter what I do, I just keep gaining more. I already asked santa for a treadmill for Christmas, since I won't be able to go to the gym with a little one to take care of, but hopefully I can sneak in a mile or two while baby is sleeping (after my nap of course!) This has certainly been an experience in life I will never forget, and I am grateful I have a chance to be a mom!











1 comment:

  1. Do you even realize how cute you are? Your baby bump is adorable! And I love the picture of you drilling a hole in your pumpkin! Haha! You are such a personality! (I'm totally doing that next year, by the way. That pumpkin turned out so cute!)

    ReplyDelete