Sunday, November 13, 2011

Aunt Cassidy

I got the cutest text from my sister Cassidy the other day:

"Dear Miss Poppy,

 I love you so much. I can't wait to meet you! We are going to have SO much fun and I will teach you things your mom and dad won't want you to know:) you are going to be absolutely beautiful. Thanks for being part of my life. Love you so much.

Love always,
Aunt Cassidy

P.S. Jessica, please read this out loud so poppy hears. Thanks:)"

What a cutie! So glad Poppy has Aunts to spoil her! Cassidy has been begging me to get married since I moved out of the house when I was 18. She has wanted me to have kids almost more then I have. After the first month of being married she started asking me if I was pregnant yet. Ha ha. I am so glad that Dave got accepted here, so we are only a 5 hour drive home! Love you Cass! You are the best!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too Jess, Dave and of course Miss Poppy! I will come babysit on weekends of course!Free of charge:)

    ReplyDelete