Sunday, November 27, 2011

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well, another weird and annoying side effect of being pregnant has been discovered. I have started SNORING! I'm not talking about a little snort hear or there. I mean full blown, wake my self up 20 times  a night, sounds that could wake the dead, need to get breathing strips, I think I am taking after my dad cause you can hear me through out the house, I am so embarrassed I can't even believe I am writing about this, snoring!  I have never snored in my life! Maybe the occasional cute little girl snore would come our every now and then, but that is not what is happening now. I really think its because of all the extra fat I have on my neck and chest (you know all big fat dudes snore!)  Poor Dave wakes me up every night to get me to stop or to roll over, but as you can see in the video, I even snore on my side ha ha ha ha so there is no rolling me over to get me to stop! I am snoring like an old grandpa! Dave has heard me snore while he is in the other room studying, with both doors closed. He was in the other room when he heard me the other day and decided to get it on video. I do sleep with a fan blowing on my face and unfortunately you will hear the fan in the video. Just imagine how loud it would be without the fan! 


1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love it! You know what embarrassing thing happens to me during every pregnancy? Drooling, that's what! It starts early in the pregnancy and shows up in the most inopportune times. Don't worry, it will go away.

    ReplyDelete