Monday, October 3, 2011

6 a.m. this morning

Ew! Ew! EW! EW EW EW EW!!!  Woke up this morning to a cockroach between my boobs! Ha ha ha. Not really sure how it could even fit in there, since by boobs have grown exponentially while being prego, but somehow it found a nice little warm, dark spot and was probably hoping to set up camp for a while. I was just laying there in bed, waking up, and my whole body felt itchy. I kept scratching my back and head and then I felt it! I reached down and FREAKED out. I flung it right on out of there. Dave bolted up out of bed faster then I'd ever seen him move in my life. I felt kinda bad cause I think my sudden movement scared him. Ha ha But he is the man (said in a deep strong voice, while pounding a fist to your chest) so he was instantly up and crushing the thing to death. Oh man, what a great way to start the day. The worst part is I have been feeling "phantom cockroach" all day. Now I have two complaints about Las Vegas. People smoking in buildings and now of course, cockroaches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment