Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkins and Eggnog

Last night fall was in the air. We carved pumpkins, cooked the seeds and made our own home made egg nog! I didn't actually carve, I drilled, but same idea.



                                            Our little family! 


                       Poppy's pumpkin! Its my favorite one. Dave did it.










EGGNOG! 

This was so good! I just put all the ingredients in the magic bullet. Of course I never measure anything so I have no idea how much of each. Just till it tastes good. 

Whipping cream
Evaporated milk or Almond milk, frozen in ice cube tray (good idea mom!)
Rum extract
Vanilla extract
Nutmeg and pumpkin spice
Few drops of stevia
and a raw egg in Daves 



1 comment:

  1. I love those pumpkins!! And you guys are seriously too cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete