Thursday, October 6, 2011

Look ma, I finally finished it!





We went to Utah a few weeks ago, and my mom and I went to my favorite store, The Wood Connection. They precut all sorts of cute things to make all you have to do is get a little creative and put it all together. They had soooo many cute things, but I finally decided on this "fall" sign. I turned it into my own and made it completely different then the display they had up. Its taken me a few weeks to get around to it (my desire to accomplish anything has gone out the window since being pregnant, I hope thats not permanent!) It was easy and fun and actually really relaxing! I can't wait for our next Utah trip so I can buy more holiday decor! (I'm sure Dave is glad we've put some distance between me and The Wood Connection! Ha Ha Ha)

1 comment: