Saturday, October 15, 2011

jealous?


Yesterday morning I woke up to my husband cleaning the bathrooms! Woot Woot. Both bathrooms! That means he scrubbed 2 toilets! Ha Ha Ha. There really is no better sound to wake up to then the swooshing sound of the scrub brush in the toilet bowl! We reinstated date night, now that I'm up to it again, so later that night Dave made me dinner for our date. Delicious pork chops in a yummy marinade, and greek pasta (burnt butter with lots of garlic on rigatoni with parmesan cheese...to die for!) with a green salad. It was sooooo good. Dave is a great cook! He doesn't do it often, but when he does, wow! Then we went and saw Harry Potter 2, finally! Ha ha. What a great date day! I'm definitely counting the bathroom cleaning as part of the date, cause that was the best part!!!!!




                       

No comments:

Post a Comment