Monday, October 24, 2011

Dear Weight Watchers,

Dear Weight Watchers,

I think I need you!  Last night I had a wake up call to how big I am getting, and I did NOT like it! I turn to you because I recently came across some before and after pictures of Jennifer Hudson. Can you do that for me too?  I would be eternally grateful and forever in your debt!

Let me explain why I am in such a panic. Last night, I was in my favorite comfy pants. They are cute, light weight and have an elastic waist band! I pretty much live in them these days. I went in the bedroom to talk to Dave, and as my bottom approached the floor, I heard the awful, dreaded rrrrrrrrrrrrip. I instantly assessed the damage, hoping for only a small and repairable hole. To my horror, I found a hole about the size of David's head! AHH! In his most sympathetic voice he could muster, while holding back his laughter,  David said " Oh sweetie, did you rip your pants?"  I was already on the floor laughing. I laughed so hard I cried, or maybe those were real tears? Hard to tell.

I hope you can help me. The things I have heard about you are great! You have quite the reputation for helping girls like me. I hope we can be friends even though I have gotten so big. Please don't judge me.   I look forward to meeting you in the near future, and hope we can have a long, meaningful friendship!



Sincerely,



"Bare"ly covered





1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious. I look forward to reading your blog each day. It gets me through the day when the children are being "special angels". I love you.

    ReplyDelete