Friday, October 7, 2011

6 months today!

Today Poppy is 6 months old B.B. (before birth) and is growing, growing, growing. In 4 weeks, my stomach has grown 6 inches! According to (her?) age, she is about a foot long and weighs just over a pound (and gained 4 ounces last week)!  My Uterus is the size of a soccer ball and I am really feeling it! I have started to notice a slight waddle when I walk, my feet feel like they are going to pop at night because they are so swollen by the end of the day, and I have gained about 30 pounds so far  (notice the double chin? AHHHH). But I know it will all be worth it in the end!

       Ok, Ok I've gotten a lot of requests for belly pictures...these were taken today, at 6 months along




                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment